Thursday, July 23, 2009

CSA Week #8

I've been a slacker, I should have posted this a few days ago! Week #8's CSA basket was overflowing this week:

Chard
Leeks
Zucchini
New potatoes
Green beans
Cucumbers
Green Onions
Garlic
Radishes
Sweet Corn (white)


I made delicious stuffed zucchini with it this week - made a quinoa and turkey sausage stuffing that was pretty good on its own. The hubs said it was the best dinner he had in a while since it was both incredibly tasty AND healthy lol). The chard, cukes and radishes have been great in salads. I also somehow took the time to hand-cut a dozen of the new potatoes into potato chips.

1 comment:

breadchick said...

Your bounty and my bounty from my CSA this week are pretty close the same, minus the corn.

I wish I had thought to make stuffed zukes though. Yours sounds fantastic.